Monday, January 2, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

...and all through the house.

Rolling..
 Cutting...
 Decorating...

The cookies are ready and waiting for Santa!

Dear Santa,

First, I made a giant cookie for you and it had a SC on it but is is gone bow because someone ate it.  Second, may I have Rudoulth's paw print?  Last, you can look at the letter I forgot to send to you.  P.S.  I have a cat and 2 dogs if you could please see if you have something for them.
                                                                           Love,
                                                                               Claire Bear


 Please write back to Levi.  All I want for Christmas is my to front teeth.  it is ok if you don't got them.

Egg Nog is the drink of choice for Santa at our home. (non alcoholic, of course!)
After baking cookies and putting them out for Santa, we began taking our traditional Christmas Eve photos.  We always have several outtakes because we have to use the self-timer.  It's always an adventure!

Where's Levi?
Silly boy!
Finally!!!  We got a decent one.
Just for fun, we like to do a silly face shot.  I love this one because Matt looks like a reindeer with Claire's feet behind him!
 We went to bed with visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads!


1 comment: