Monday, October 11, 2010

RAIN!

It has been very dry here in Louisiana for the past few weeks.  So much so that our entire state has been in a burn ban!  That means no bonfires, wienie roast , or outdoor grilling!!  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous and we are in desperate need of rain.  I was delighted today to get wet when I went out shopping.  God has opened up the clouds and allowed it to rain down!!  He has also poured out his blessings on me this week and I am happy to share them with you.

61.  RAIN, RAIN, RAIN
62.  shopping with a sweet friend
63.  watching a community and church family respond in a time of need
64. seeing the sun blaze through the early morning fog
65.  volunteers responding to the call
66.  Grace, Grace, God's Grace

Have a Blessed Week!

I'm joining the Gratitude Community at A Holy Experience.

holy experience


No comments:

Post a Comment