Thursday, November 11, 2010

Honoring Heros

November 11....Veteran's Day....a day to honor our military men and women.  When I think of honor, I think of my grandfathers who have gone on to be with the Lord, but who served our country well.  I also think of my brother, Jason, my father in law, Leonard and my nephew in law, Mike, who have fought and are still fighting for our freedoms and stand proud to be Americans.  I want to say thank you to them and to all the others who have served our country.  These men are Heroes!  I Salute You!  

 My brother, Jason...Operation Desert Storm and Iraqi Freedom

My niece, Brandie, with her husband, Mike....Operation Iraqi Freedom

My father in law, Leonard...Vietnam War

Papaw Ortego, Paw DeBusk, Grandad Williamson.......WWII

1 comment:

  1. That was very thoughtful of you, Jana. I love you daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete