As I reflect on this past week and my gratitude list, I'm focusing on the 5 senses that God has given me. I thank Him for the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and touches that I have experienced recently.....
29. my son's voice saying, "This is the best day of my life"
30. I love you's
31. my parent's voice on the phone
32. sweaty palms on my arm
33. my daughter humming while she worked
34. coffee pot brewing in the mornings
35. the first taste of coffee milk to start the day
36. hugs and kisses
37. momma's chicken dressing
38. seeing family comforting each other in a time of loss
39. the sun reflecting off the fog in the fields
40. my husbands footsteps coming to wake me up
Lord, thank you for the ability to use my senses. Make me more aware of you each day in every way. I'm listening for You, looking for You, feeling Your touch, drinking the Living Water, and inhaling Your sweet aroma. You are precious to me.